How can a real estate agent help me?
Whether you’re in the market for a primary residence, an investment property, or a second home, purchasing Vancouver Washington real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. We can provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams.
As Vancouver Washington real estate agents, we will:
- Assist in determining how much house you can afford and help you get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a loan.
- Simplify your search by helping you define home and neighborhood criteria.
- Screen new listings daily and alert you of homes that match your criteria.
- Keep you abreast of local market conditions, so you can make informed decisions.
- Gather in-depth detail on each home, schedule tours and point out the advantages and possible drawbacks of each property.
- Work with you in drafting an appropriate offer and serve as your representative when presenting it to the seller.
- Negotiate a contract that considers your goals and leads to a successful closing.
- Personally refer you to proven service providers, such as inspectors, appraisers, title companies, warranty providers, insurance agencies, attorneys, carpenters, movers and more.
Location, location, location
Where you buy not only affects the home’s current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. We are able to conduct a more targeted search of homes for sale in Vancouver Washington if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here’s a checklist of items you should consider and communicate with us.
- Urban, suburban, or rural
- Commute time
- School districts
- Desirable neighborhoods
- Proximity to the airport
- Proximity to restaurants and retail
- Access to major highways and thoroughfares
- Access to public transportation
- Health care facilities
- Parks and recreation
- Length of time you plan to live in the home (We are knowledgeable about growth trends and projections that will affect your investment.)